North American Grandmasters Council.
World Combat Martial Arts Association.
World Combat Arts Federation.
Japan Karate Shotokai.
American JKA Karate Association.
International Seishinkai Karate Union.
World Martial Arts Union.
Martial Arts Association International.
International Sungja-do Association.
International Ryukyukai Karate Association.
Karazenpo Go Shinjitsu Black Belt Society.
Hawaii Martial Arts International Society.
Nick Cerio's International Martial Arts Association.
United States Martial Artist Association.
International Mixed Martial Arts Association.
Northeast Japanese Karate-do Association.
Began my martial arts training October 15th,1964 at the age of 11 years old under my father,
Jessie S.R.Martin & Sensei Richard Chun in the Art of Moo Duk Kwon Taekwon-do.
- 1971 - Received my Shodan Black
Belt at the age of 17 years old in Moo Duk Kwon Taekwon-do under Sensei Richard Chun.
- 1972 - Started training with
Sensei Lee Getty in Kyokuoshinkai Karate-do.
- 1973 - Received my Nidan Black Belt at the age of 19 years old in Moo
Duk Kwon Taekwon-do. - Started training in the Kajukenpo Pai Lurn Kung-fu under Master William R. Gregory and Grandmaster
- 1974 - Received my Sandan Black Belt at the age of 20 years old in Moo Duk Kwon Taekwon-do. - Started
training in the Japanese ryu of Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Earnest St. Laurent Sr. and David St. Laurent Jr.
1978 - Received my Shodan Black Belt at the age of 24 years old in Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Earnest St. Laurent Sr.
and Sensei Gilbert Dolman.
- 1979 - Received my Shodan Black Belt at the age of 25 years old in Kajukenpo Pai lUM under
Master William R. Gregory. - Received my Shodan in Kyokuoshinkai Karate-do under Sensei Lee Getty. - Krane New England Kata
Grand Champion and the New England middleweight Champion in full contact Karate! (1978-1979).
- 1980 - Received my
Nidan Black Belt in Kajukenpo Pai lum under Master William R. Gregory and Grandmaster Daniel K. Pai. - Received my Nidan Black
Belt in Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Earnest St. Laurent Sr. and David St Laurent Jr. - Professional Karate Association's
New Englang Middleweight Champion in Fullcontact Karate undefeated!<BR<
- 1982 - Received my Sandan Black Belt in
Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Earest St. Laurent St. Sr., Sensei Gilbert Dolman.
- 1984 - Received my Sandan Black
Belt in Kajukenpo Pai lum kung-fu under Master's William R.Gregory and Ed Stroke Canada. - Received my Yondan Black Belt in
Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Earnest St. Laurent Sr., Sensei Gilbert Dolman.
- 1985 - Received my Yondan Black Belt
in Kajukenpo Pai lum kung-fu under Master William R.Gregory and Grandmaster Daniel K.Pai.
- 1987 - Received my Godan
Black Belt in Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Earnest St. Laurent Sr. - Received my Godan Black Belt in Kajukenpo Pai lum
kung-fu under Master William R. Gregory and Master Ed Stroke From Canada.
- 1990 - Received my Ryukudan in Kajukenpo
under Grandmaster William R.Gregory.
- 1993 - Received my Yondan Black Belt in Aikijujitsu Federation under Master
- 1994 - Received an update on my MooDuk Kwon Taekwon-do Certification Sandan Black Belt from Sensei
Richard Chun. - Received Rokudan update Certification Black Belt from Grandmaster William R. Gregory and Sensei David St.
Laurent Jr. ( 1990 ). - Received my Rokudan Black Belt from Nick Cerio's International Martial Arts Association from Professor
Nick Cerio. - Received my Rokudan from the United States RyuKuKai Karate-do Association Shihan Robert M. Handley, Sensei Earnest
St. Laurent Sr., Sensei Gilbert Dolman and (Maestro Giuseppi Guaraldi JKA Italy). - Received the Grand Championship Title
in (Kumite) Heavyweight Champion. Plus first place runner up in Kata & Weapons. in the Nick Cerio's InternationalMartial
Arts Association. Karate Championships!
-1995 - Received my Nidan Black Belt in Aikido, Japan Aikido Federation under Master
-1997 - Received my Sokeship from Grandmaster William D. Miller International Soke Head Founder's Society
and the International Society of Combat Martial Arts. - Received my W.B.B.B Certification from Grandmaster Kang Rhee as the
W.B.B.B. Certified School Instructor. - Founder of Shojukempo Karate-do with the rank of Soke 8th Dan. (Hachidan).
- Awarded 9th Dan. in 2002 from Grandmaster Al Cunningham 10th Dan Admin. President of the North American Grandmasters
Council and was appointed as Senior Advisor by Grandmaster Cunningham .
10th Dan Black Belt founder Shoju-kempo ryu, President, Ceo, Soke, Hanshi, Grandmaster, Professor.
- 8th Dan Black Belt Ju-jitsu
- 8th Dan Black Belt American Kenpo / Kempo Karate
- 7th Dan
Black Belt Kajukenpo
- Master's Level 5th Dan Black Belt Bok Lum Pai Kung-fu
- 7th Dan Black Belt Shotokan Karate-do
5th Dan. Black Belt Aikijujitsu
- 3rd Dan Black Belt Kenjitsu.
- 3rd Dan. Black Belt Moo Duk Kwon Taekwon-do
2nd Dan Black Belt Aikido
- 1st Dan Black Belt Kyokushinkai Karate-do
- 1st Dan Black Belt Okinawin Goju-Kan Karate-do
- Chief Instructor for the Learning Community of Central Falls Rhode Island. after School program.
- Chief Instructor for the Nathan Bishop Middle School Shotokan Karate Club Prov. R.I.
Chief Instructor for the Arlengton Elementary School Shotokan Karate Club Cranston, R.I.
- Soke Head Master and Founder
of the R.I.SHOTOKAN KARATE HOMBU DOJO'S.
- President and founder of the R.I.DRUG BUSTER'S KARATE TEAM. W.B.B.B.
Certified Branch School Instructor.
- Cheif Instructor of Bill Gregory's Kajukenpo Martial Arts Studio Pawtucket and
Central Falls Rhode Island.
- c/o founder for MARTIAL ARTS WOMAN AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Awarded as the Highest Ranking
Afro American Martial Arts Instructor under Grandmaster William R.Gregory in the State of Rhode Island. Hanshi Larry S.L.
- Board member of the International Ryu Kyu Kai Karate Association
- Inducted to the Ryu Kyu Kai Karate
Association Hall of fame by Dr. Kyoshi Robert M. Handley 8th Dan. and I'm the United States Director for the International
Ryu kyu kai Karate Association.
- Awarded Sokeship in 2001 from Grandmaster George Petrotta 10th Dan Director President
of the ISA- International Sungja-do Association for recognition of SHOJUKEMPO RYU KARATE-DO and the Rhode Island
State Director with full honors!
- Recognition Certification in 2002 form the United States Martial Arts Federation
for SHOJUKEMPO RYU KARATE-DO.
- Rhode Island State Director for the World Combat Arts Federation
Member of the Hawaii Martial Arts International Society.
- Awarded Hanshiship in 2002 from Grandmaster Montezuma C.
Cantu 10th Dan President Ceo of the International Black Belt Federation with appointed letter as Ambassador to Europe an Canada
for the Martial Arts. plus Board Member and Director for the Japanese Karate-do Division in Rhode Island under the All Japan
Okinawan Karate Association.
- Rhode Island state Director for the United States Martial Artist Association in 2002
under President / founder Supreme Grandmaster William A. Rankin 10th Dan
- Sept. 2002 received Certification for 9th
Dan. As a member of the Karazenpo Goshin Jutsu Black Belt Society with " SHOJUKEMPO KARATE-DO recognition from " Sonny Victor
Gascon " 10th Dan founder of Karazenpo Goshin Jutsu.
- Received in 2002 B- Class Certification 6th Dan. Chief Instructor,
Examiner, Referee from the World JKA Karate Alliance and Rhode Island State Director.